CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16

My drama - or lack thereof - of today

Hrm. Well, aku dri tdi nyamu...ada jua buat krja atu bh, tpi sklinya bemood tia ku kn cuba this Facebook application yg roomieku anak seekong atu gilakn msa ni, Pet Society, jdi mencbalh ku...

And merakat for how long, mlslh ku kn ckp. Pokoknya f u guys cek my Facebook profile - & kmu yg tau aku bnr2 would know that aku besmngt pki Facebook msa ku 1st strt sja dlu - you'll see yg aku smpi level yg...tinggilh dh. Mcm housemateku Nurul ckp, "Ai, c Lina, ah, 1,000 dh ia (pointsku)."

Ialah, cna th jua mun terbantut semcm dgn assignment2 yg equally semcm ani. Yg ku teilham plg yg bkn due this coming week ani. Bgs eh, bgs bgs. Biasalah. Student life.

So...yeah. Today was...lacking of drama. Last time there was drama, I think, was when...

Well, yg mna 1 kmu mau tau?? That time when housemateku Liza sikit lgi walk into traffic krna ia sibuk liat rh d groups of Abros yg len smcm liat rh tni msa tni kn blk dri beach glp2 dh hri atu?

Or the time when tni fishing d Fremnatle n aku kna 'tangkap' olh 1 of the othr Bruneians, Ka Nur?

Or the time when we went to the beach n aku come across two rare sea animals on the same day the 1st time I've gone into the water here in Perth - a jellyfish and an angel shark??

So which 1, which 1? You guys better shout it out to me or else I'm just gonna leave you guys hanging in suspense. I'm in Devilina mode, at the moment, if you guys haven't realized from my last post.

0 comments: